Plans for this year but I hate making plans

New year, old me, but at least I have some new plans.



The 1st thing I wanted to accomplish this year was finishing “part 2” of “Apex Predator” somewhere around 10.01… but I was sick and everything went out the window. I also want to find a better job, so I may have a bit less time to do everything. And when I get this job, I would love to buy some camping equipment and travel a bit.

This time I will list my plans more generally:

  • finish this damned “part 2” with hope I won’t get sick again. Anyway, each part tells a story of certain character(s), and the 1st part was about Charon Antares and his unit. “Part 2” is about Devi Kali (this angry old lady in a giant power armour) and her warriors (the younger angry guys in giant power armours)

  • then write “part 3” and “4”. No spoilers but “part 3” is the reason why I called this book “Apex Predator“

  • publish the whole “Apex Predator” book (The Core of Rage sequel)

  • maybe publish a short story (related to “The Vanquisher of Kings” series). I wrote it when I was bored but it turned out to be pretty cool. It’s some kind of an origin story of Hefri (one of the main characters in “The Vanquisher”)

  • then write “The Vanquisher of Kings” part 2. 1st part is about the revolution, 2nd should be about survival and the final battle. It should be quite short but if it turns out to be longer, I’ll do a part 3 (revolution, survival, battle). I think I need a better cover for it too.

  • I would like to write the 1st draft of the book that comes after “Apex Predator“, but it’s just a loose plan.

That’s all for now. I can only hope I will be able to do everything in 2024, but I’m a terribly slow writer. Maybe I should work on my writing speed too…


If you want more news like this, join my newsletter here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top free and paid book promotions sites - are they really that good? A huge review of sites to advertise your novel

Rock festivals are something different

Why I gave up on social media as a writer