R.I.P. my favourite email provider :(

Time to say goodbye to my favourite email provider, Skiff. I loved it, I used it every day, but then I learned that Skiff is turning off their email service.

Luckily I have three alternatives for a free and secure email app without ads:

  • Proton - I use it for my personal mailbox, they also have a free VPN and other ultra-secure tools.
  • Tutanota - looks good in the free version, I recommend it if you need a simple, personal mailbox.
  • Mailfence - my choice for my new author's email. Similar to Proton, comfortable and easy to use.


Therefore, I have to disable my old email: dagmar.rokita@skiff.com. My new email is:

d.rokita@mailfence.com

Feel free to write about anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top free and paid book promotions sites - are they really that good? A huge review of sites to advertise your novel

Rock festivals are something different

Why I gave up on social media as a writer